Rahi Systems Cookies Policy
- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or hard drive if you agree. They cannot harm your computer and do not contain any information that identifies you personally. We will never collect any personal information about you, or anyone using your device, such as name, address or financial details, using our website cookies.
- We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website while they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Some features used on this website may involve a cookie being sent to your computer by a third party. For example if you share any content on this website through social networks you may be sent cookies from these websites. We have no control over third party cookies so please check the websites of these third parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- To be able to access parts of our site, your device may be required to accept cookies. You can block cookies at any point by changing your browser settings. Every browser has a different way to turn cookies off so it’s best to check in your browser’s help section.
- You can find out more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|UTM Campaign||These cookies are essential for our site to enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.|
|Product Part Code|
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You session ID on the server.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after one year.
- If you would like to discuss cookies with us in more detail, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .